Monday, June 17, 2013

The Show. And who is Womanthinking?

Well monday is coming to a close and I am excited for our new blog radio show. I hope Good Time call in tonight.

So I see all the people are on blasting Jumping Jane Hanlin. LOL you losers just do not get it lol. SHE GOT A JOB YOU DO NOT lol. First off if she charged them as adults, which is what you all wanted , then how she the bad girl? Of course you have to find something on her to keep this story alive.

What about this @womanthinking. You got to love this woman. I am still wondering what she is thinking. Could it be she is thing of Trojans? Or maybe what the hell tatoo is on the German chest? Or is their any other service officer that is married will the German chase? Or am i Flo the H.......? Just unbelievable what she could be thinking would you not think?

Well I see the executioner is back? Is he still out to get Judicious? Is he a nerd? I hear he was picked on in school and now he sits on here and attacks. LOL

So does anyone yet figured out if anyone one knows Goddard yet lol?

Call in tonight on blogtalkradio show is called steubenville today

GUEST CALL-IN
(646) 716-4779

No comments:

Post a Comment